Sunday, April 1, 2012

Logo and First Sale

Firstly, with the help of my talented graphic designer and friend Marlies, I have a new business logo!  It's simple, cute and it makes me smile.  Besides, me and the frog go way back.  Ta da!!!


Secondly, this past week, my business had its first official sale!!!  A custom pillow for my friend Sue.  She requested something with sunflowers and peace signs.  I came up with a large sunflower that has a peace sign in the center mingling with the seeds.  Along the sides are cool tones in batiks in a braided pattern.  The back has a sunflower waiting to bloom and a pocket with a yellow lady bug (sunflower bug perhaps?)... a handy place to tuck away the tv remote!  Here's pictures.

Front

Back
All in all a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Sues, thats adorable!!!! You should sell these on Etsy! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much M!!! My plan is to have my Etsy shop up by the end of May. Sewing like crazy till then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, Very Cute!! Best Wishes, DianeL

    ReplyDelete
  4. this pillow is so creative and cute Sue!! - Judy D

    ReplyDelete